Property Search Service
We have helped many people find their perfect home or investment property and appreciate the time and energy this crucial process takes for buyers so we also offer a personal search and acquisition service.
Between us, we have had over 20 years of property experience in the Borough of Richmond. As a result, we have an intimate knowledge of the area’s property stock and have developed a wide network of contacts. We are delighted to offer this professional experience to discerning buyers who cannot commit the time personally and would like local, expert assistance to secure the best property. As we are specialists in both sales and lettings and provide a management service we are well placed to advise and assist those wishing to buy to let or just to help find a wonderful home.
We will happily visit you without charge or commitment to discuss this service but in summary our service includes:
- A consultation meeting to ascertain your detailed requirements
- A feasibility report showing recent and historic comparable properties
- Notifications of relevant properties (with an estimate of the rental values, if an investment purchase)
- We will carry out pre-viewings and advise on suitability
- Arranging viewings of the properties you then wish to see (and accompany if required)
- Handle all negotiations and secure the property at the most favourable price
- Assist and monitor the purchase process keeping you fully updated.
- Let and manage investment purchases at a discounted rate.
There is significant work involved in providing a personal search service and to help progress a purchase through to completion, however you should not pay more just because your purchase price is higher, the work involved is the same after all. Therefore, if you retain us to search on your behalf we charge a competitive flat fee of £5000 (+ vat) payable following a successful purchase. We only ask for an initial £500 (+ vat) upon instruction which we refund as a deduction from the full fee should you proceed with the purchase.
"Andrew Griffin was our point of contact for the purchase of our house and from start to finish he was extreamly helpful and always willing to give us him time and advice. The purchase wasn't straight forward and I genuinely don't think we could have bought our home without him on board. This is the 4th home we've owned over the last 20 years and Griffin Stevens are by far the friendliest and most helpful estate agents we've worked with. We would highly recommend them and will definitely use them again in the future."